|Egg whites, dried, high whip||13.20||79.20||1 1/4 cups|
|Xanthan gum||0.25||1.50||1/2 tsp.|
|Water||41.80||250.80||9 fl. oz.|
|Cream cheese, softened||17.35||104.10||3 1/2 oz.|
|egg yolks, dried||9.00||54.00||3/4 cup|
|Asiago cheese, shredded + additional for topping||18.00||108.00||1 1/3 cups|
|Rosemary, minced, IQF + additional for topping||0.40||2.40||2 tsp.|
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F and PREPARE parchment-lined baking sheets.
- In a bowl, WHISK together the dried high-whip egg whites with the xanthan gum; then ADD the liquid egg whites and set aside to HYDRATE, about 15 minutes.
- WHIP the fortified egg whites on medium-high speed, until a stiff peak forms; set aside and PROCEED directly on to the next steps immediately.
- In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, MIX cream cheese for 1 minute until softened; SCRAPE the bowl.
- ADD the Asiago cheese, rosemary, and egg yolks into the cream cheese. MIX on low speed to incorporate; SCRAPE the bowl.
- Gently FOLD the whipped egg whites into cream cheese mixture until evenly combined. No large white streaks or lumps should remain; DO NOT over or under mix.
- Using a scoop (18/8), DEPOSIT 33g mounds of batter onto parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing at least 3 inches apart.
- SPRINKLE with additional Asiago cheese and rosemary on top, as desired.
- PLACE in 350°F oven for 10 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through baking.
- Let finished cloud bread COOL for 5 minutes before removing from sheet try to cool completely.
- To serve at room temperature: allow cloud bread to thaw for 1-2 hours on the countertop.