- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. chopped herbs – chives, parsley, thyme or sage
- 2 cups holiday leftovers (mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, roasted vegetables, gravy and cranberry sauce)
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and sugar. When it is combined, add the flour and then 3 tablespoons of butter. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or overnight in the refrigerator). Add the chopped herbs when ready to make.
- Heat an 8”-9” non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with some of the remaining melted butter and pour ¼ cup batter into the pan, tipping the pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Cook 50-60 seconds until lightly brown and gently flip over. Cook the other side. Repeat with remaining butter and batter – stirring between making each crepe.
- Stack crepes on a plate and cover with a second plate to keep them from drying out). Fill with warmed leftover mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, roasted vegetables, gravy, and cranberry sauce.