Pumpkin Brioche French ToastReturn to Full Recipe List Print Recipe
|Brioche bread, cut into chunks||
|unsweetened almond milk||
|cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, divided||
- GREASE a 9X7 baking dish with cooking spray. ADD brioche bread chunks so that they all fit together.
- In a medium bowl, WHISK eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. POUR mixture over the bread so that all of the pieces are covered.
- COVER the baking dish and REFRIGERATE for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, PREHEAT the oven to 350 degrees F.
- TOSS the diced apple with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- REMOVE the casserole from the fridge and SPRINKLE the diced apples on top so that the entire top is covered with apple pieces.
- BAKE for 45 minutes to an hour until done, LET COOL and SPRINKLE with extra fresh apples and a drizzle of maple syrup. CUT into pieces and ENJOY!
Per Serving: 1/6th of Recipe