- 4 slice white sandwich bread
- 8 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 4 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Cut out ghost shape from the slices of bread with a 3-inch cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; toast bread on one side in the skillet until golden, about 2 minutes. Flip and add the egg white to the opening. Cover and cook until the egg sets, about 2-3 minutes.
- Make the eyes with dots of Sriracha. Serve immediately.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg