|large, hard-boiled EGGS||
|fresh squeezed orange juice||
- PLACE all ingredients into a blender and BLEND for approximately 30 seconds or until completely mixed. SERVE immediately.
- Fresh fruit can be frozen for 6-9 months. Wash fruit and freeze on sheet pan in the freezer. Once frozen, transfer to plastic bags and store.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, folate and choline.
- Save more prep time by freezing the amounts of banana, pineapple and strawberries needed for the recipe into one bag.
- Put juice in blender first, then layer the fruit on top of eggs before blending.