|angel hair whole wheat pasta||
|zucchini noodles (about 2 large zucchinis, spiralized)||
10.7 oz. package
|large eggs, whisked||
|shredded parmesan cheese||
|peas, if frozen-thawed||
|Freshly cracked pepper, to serve|
- PREPARE pasta according to package instructions. STRAIN and RESERVE ¼ cup pasta water.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, COOK bacon until desired crispiness. Once cooked, PLACE on a cutting board and CHOP into bite-size pieces.
- ADD oil to the same skillet used for cooking bacon. Over medium heat, ADD zucchini noodles and SAUTÉ until slightly tender, about 3-5 minutes. ADD whole wheat noodles.
- Slowly STIR in the egg, parmesan, and salt. USE a tong to COAT the pasta with the mixture. ADD reserved pasta water to reach desired consistency. COOK over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- ADD chopped bacon and peas.
- SERVE with freshly cracked pepper. REFRIGERATE leftovers for up to 3 days.
Per Serving: 1/4th of Recipe