- 13 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Rubbed Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a BOIL. Once boiling, add a splash of white vinegar. Gently add the eggs and cook for 7 and 1/2 minutes. Remove the eggs and transfer to a bowl of ice water; let stand until cool to the touch. (NOTE: If you are cooking more than 6 eggs, or the pot is crowded, 8 and 1/2 minutes is sufficient. If you have 3-4 eggs, reduce cook time to 8 minutes).
- Prepare an ice bath in a bowl with ice cubes and water. Carefully remove 12 eggs from the pot, while leaving one egg in for an additional 2 minutes to hard-boil. Add the eggs to the ice bath and let sit for 5 minutes. With the hard-boiled egg, scoop out the yolk and add to a small bowl. Set the white aside.
- SLICE eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in a small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, sage, and salt until smooth and creamy. Gently stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top with additional cranberry sauce, if desired.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve.
**For creamier deviled eggs stir in 1 to 2 additional tablespoons of mayonnaise into the yolk mixture**