|fresh chopped dill||
|Salt & pepper, to taste|
|large eggs, hard-boiled||
|chopped smoked salmon fillet||
- MIX dill, cream cheese, buttermilk, lemon juice, and garlic together in blender until smooth. SEASON with salt and pepper to taste. SET dressing aside.
- MAKE croutons by DICING bagel into large irregular shapes, TOSSING in olive oil, and BAKING in 425° F oven until crisp on the outside, but still a little soft on inside.
- Then SEPARATE hard-boiled egg whites from yolks, and CHOP separately.
- To plate, DIVIDE croutons into four bowls. Then TOP each with equal portions of smoked salmon, arugula, dill dressing, capers, and generous amounts of diced eggs.
- DIVIDE croutons into four to-go bowls. Then TOP each with equal portions of smoked salmon, arugula, capers, and generous amounts of diced eggs.
- DIVIDE dressing into four small, to-go containers with lids.