|large lobster tails||
|freshly chopped parsley||
1 1/2 tbsp
|freshly chopped chives||
1 1/2 tbsp
|freshly chopped tarragon||
|fresh lemon juice||
|salt and pepper||
|small hoagie rolls or hot dog buns||
- HEAT a medium sauce pot filled with water over high heat and PREPARE 1 large ice water bath or 2 small.
- Once water is boiling, gently ADD eggs with a large spoon or small sieve and SET a timer for 13 minutes.
- Carefully TRANSFER eggs to ice bath to stop cooking.
- ALLOW water to return to boil, if not already, and ADD lobster tails. COOK for 9 minutes.
- TRANSFER lobster to ice water bath until cool.
- USE kitchen shears to cut lengthwise down the top and bottom shell. REMOVE meat and roughly CHOP.
- PEEL eggs and roughly CHOP.
- HEAT butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until it is fragrant and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. KEEP warm.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, COMBINE mayonnaise, parsley, chives, tarragon, and lemon juice.
- FOLD in chopped eggs and lobster. SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- DIVIDE egg and lobster salad between rolls and SERVE with browned butter on the side.